Anybody can register i.e. students, IT start-ups formed by recent graduates.
- Research about the challenge
- Participants will be shortlisted as per their proposed solution, so the proposal has to be meaningful in terms of technical viability, solution alignment to the specific problem, realistic and implement ability of the proposed solution.
- A team can have max 4 members. Every member may have a different skill set i.e a developer, a business analyst, a UI specialist, a communication specialist etc
- Teams with female member/s will get high preference
- The distinguishable feature which is better than an existing solution to the challenge